That’s right! We’re packing our bags and our good luck charms and rolling into Las Vegas on February 3rd to the 6th for the 2014 APTA Combined Sections Meeting. If you’ve ever been to one of these events, you’ll know that it’s not only full of great learning opportunities, it’s also packed with ridiculous amounts of fun.
CSM 2014 will bring together more than 10,000 physical therapy professionals from around the nation for 5 stimulating days of exceptional programming, networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall filled with products and services at the The Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Plan on attending? Stop by and see us at Booth #664! We always have fun and free stuff for our therapy family.
If you are a compliance officer, clinical program director, or clinical education director, you might be asking yourself “How can I train my entire staff, without shutting down patient care? Or, “How will I gather my entire team together for this training?” CEU360.com can help you solve these challenges and more. Just take a listen to what Dan Knorr from Functional Pathways had to say about the ability to create fantastic looking courses and get them out to his team:
There are no stale cobwebs here! We released several new courses for your therapy team just last week and we’re super excited to share them with you!
- Touch and Brain Development: Infant to Child
- Reducing the Everyday Risks for Children: Carseats, Falls and Backpacks
- What’s in Your or Your Patient’s Medicine Cabinet?: Ten Facts Every Healthcare Professional Should Know!
- Pharmacology Through Case Studies
- Warding Off Obesity As We Age: Update on the Role of Nutritional Exercise
- Seating Assessment, Biomechanics and Product Options
- Documenting Medical Necessity in Today’s Reimbursement Environment
- Evidence Based Practice: Falls and balance Assessment
- Evidence Based Practice: Activities of Daily Living Assessment
- Multi-Level Dining Programming
- Strategies for Success When Working With Dementia
- Dementia: Dealing With Challenging Behaviors
- Physical Rehabilitation and Prevention of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Introduction to Wellness: A Rehabilitation Perspective
- Caregiver Support
- Treatment of NeuroCognitive Disorders in Adolescents/Adults
- Elder Abuse
- Breathing and Postural Control: The Missing Link in your Rehab Program
Want to learn more about how you can provide access to these courses and more to your entire therapy team? Request a demo of CEU360.com today!
Ready to have access to all this and more? Schedule a Demo today to learn how!
Request a Demo