There are no stale cobwebs here! We released several new courses for your therapy team just last week and we’re super excited to share them with you!
- Touch and Brain Development: Infant to Child
- Reducing the Everyday Risks for Children: Carseats, Falls and Backpacks
- What’s in Your or Your Patient’s Medicine Cabinet?: Ten Facts Every Healthcare Professional Should Know!
- Pharmacology Through Case Studies
- Warding Off Obesity As We Age: Update on the Role of Nutritional Exercise
- Seating Assessment, Biomechanics and Product Options
- Documenting Medical Necessity in Today’s Reimbursement Environment
- Evidence Based Practice: Falls and balance Assessment
- Evidence Based Practice: Activities of Daily Living Assessment
- Multi-Level Dining Programming
- Strategies for Success When Working With Dementia
- Dementia: Dealing With Challenging Behaviors
- Physical Rehabilitation and Prevention of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Introduction to Wellness: A Rehabilitation Perspective
- Caregiver Support
- Treatment of NeuroCognitive Disorders in Adolescents/Adults
- Elder Abuse
- Breathing and Postural Control: The Missing Link in your Rehab Program
Want to learn more about how you can provide access to these courses and more to your entire therapy team? Request a demo of CEU360.com today!