Your employees can complete their continuing education at home, saving lost time away from work and keeping money in your pocket. Here’s how…
With a customized learning management system, your employees can work on their required CEU courses:
- Without traveling to conferences,
- Without scheduling classes and missing time from work,
- At their own pace,
- At home after work hours, or
- Intermittently, during down times at work.
With CEU360.com’s learning management system, your employees can do all this and more! CEU360.com provides a convenient and affordable online solution for healthcare teams with unlimited access to an extensive library of elite continuing education courses – over 850 hours of CE content for physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and nurses. Plus, CEU360’s learning management system stores CE certificates and tracks company training and professional regulatory compliance training (OSHA, JCAHO, HIPAA, etc.) in a safe cloud database.
With CEU360.com, the continuing education experience isn’t limited to a desktop computer or DVD at home. Using a cloud-based solution, CEU360.com streams video courses directly to tablets and smartphones. Employees can literally take their learning in their own hands, completing their CE requirements anywhere, anytime with use of an iPad, iPhone or Android mobile device.
What Companies Can Benefit Most from CEU360.com’s Learning Management System?
- Rehabilitation Centers and Pain Management Centers – companies that provide multidisciplinary therapy in a central location.
- Hospitals, Clinics, and other Healthcare Facilities – companies that provide comprehensive care in one or more locations.
- Outpatient Therapy Providers and Home Health – companies that provide OT, PT or nursing services on an outpatient basis.
- Doctors’ Offices – A physician or physicians’ group who provide in-house therapy or nursing services.
- Contract Providers – companies that contract with skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, home health providers, hospitals and more.
- Athletic Training Facilities and Gyms – companies that provide both recreational and therapeutic personal training programs.
- Any additional staffing agencies or other businesses that require new hire and/or ongoing employee training.
If you’re interested in learning more about providing continuing education at home or on-the-go for your healthcare team, schedule a free demo now. Take a tour of our robust learning manage system today and start reaping the benefits tomorrow.
Updated October 2015. Originally published in 2014.