Developing an effective internal employee training plan is crucial to ensuring the long-term success of your organization, but with traditional training methods, you get a fragmented, inconsistent, and complex development and delivery process. CEU360 takes the pain out of creating customized training materials, and provides consistent delivery – so you’re sure every member of your team receives the exact same message – every time.
Consolidate of All Employee Training into One System:
One big obstacle for administrators is providing quality training to their healthcare providers and simultaneously educating non-clinical staff. (The training supplied to the janitorial staff is quite different than the training provided to licensed therapists.) This often leads to multiple manuals, software programs, databases (or even DVD video shelves) to store materials. With CEu360’s customized LMS, you can consolidate all training content for all employees into one central location regardless of the teaching format – text, video, audio, slide presentations, etc. Plus, the centrality of teaching information allows you to easily update the existing content or add new content in a very short period of time.
Increase Competency and Accountability of Staff:
CEU360’s learning management system allows course content to be bundled with online tests, enabling administrators to easily gauge learning levels. This encourages self-paced learning and increases knowledge retention as the information is acquired at the employee’s own level of comfort. Furthermore, individualized certificates of completion are created and saved within CEU360’s LMS to document and validate the employee’s education and competency with the learning material, protecting both the employee’s licensure and the facility’s regulatory requirements.
Facilitate Learning and Retention of Content:
CEU360’s personalized learning management system allows the instructors to use a variety of creative learning aids to support individualized learning types:
- Media-Rich Delivery – Our media-rich content delivery system allows for demonstrative video, informational charts, graphs and diagrams, as well as visualization of the course presenter and top-quality audio. The combination of medias means that our courses meet the needs of all three learning types – visual, auditory, and kinesthetic.
- Course Material – Live and on-demand course options offer a rich engaging experience as well as options to meet the regulating bodies’ requirements – in most cases even meeting the live or “face-to-face” needs of the therapist.
- Content for Life – Once completed, course participants will have access to their course materials for life, allowing them to review and refresh themselves on the course material. They can also pause, skip, replay, close and return to the course materials at any time during or after course completion.
- Any Questions? – Participants have the ability to ask questions at any time during our live or on-demand courses, providing a rich interactive experience not typically available through online courses.
Feature Rich Content
- Demonstrative Video
- 3-D Modeling
- Primal Pictures
- Charts, Graphs, and other Visual Aids