Your employees can complete their continuing education at home, saving lost time away from work and keeping money in your pocket. Here’s how…
With a customized learning management system, your employees can work on their required CEU courses:
- Without traveling to conferences,
- Without scheduling classes and missing time from work,
- At their own pace,
- At home after work hours, or
- Intermittently, during down times at work.
With CEU360.com’s learning management system, your employees can do all this and more! CEU360.com provides a convenient and affordable online solution for healthcare teams with unlimited access to an extensive library of elite continuing education courses – over 850 hours of CE content for physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and nurses. Plus, CEU360’s learning management system stores CE certificates and tracks company training and professional regulatory compliance training (OSHA, JCAHO, HIPAA, etc.) in a safe cloud database.
With CEU360.com, the continuing education experience isn’t limited to a desktop computer or DVD at home. Using a cloud-based solution, CEU360.com streams video courses directly to tablets and smartphones. Employees can literally take their learning in their own hands, completing their CE requirements anywhere, anytime with use of an iPad, iPhone or Android mobile device.
What Companies Can Benefit Most from CEU360.com’s Learning Management System?
- Rehabilitation Centers and Pain Management Centers – companies that provide multidisciplinary therapy in a central location.
- Hospitals, Clinics, and other Healthcare Facilities – companies that provide comprehensive care in one or more locations.
- Outpatient Therapy Providers and Home Health – companies that provide OT, PT or nursing services on an outpatient basis.
- Doctors’ Offices – A physician or physicians’ group who provide in-house therapy or nursing services.
- Contract Providers – companies that contract with skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, home health providers, hospitals and more.
- Athletic Training Facilities and Gyms – companies that provide both recreational and therapeutic personal training programs.
- Any additional staffing agencies or other businesses that require new hire and/or ongoing employee training.
If you’re interested in learning more about providing continuing education at home or on-the-go for your healthcare team, schedule a free demo now. Take a tour of our robust learning manage system today and start reaping the benefits tomorrow.
Updated October 2015. Originally published in 2014.
What if you could complete your continuing education requirements at home?
Or… during your workout at the gym?
Or…. while sunbathing on the beach?
Employees who use the CEU360.com learning management system can do all this and more!
New Technology Delivers a Smoother CEU Experience
In our never-ending drive to deliver the best continuing education experience to our valued customers, we are happy to announce that we have completed our upgrade to a new online presentation platform. Not only does the new platform provide trouble-free CEU viewing on laptops and computers, it also offers an even more customizable learning experience.
The new platform requires no software installation or updates, just click the link and go. We’re thrilled with the reliability and lack of technical issues this new platform is delivering to our customers, and we’re sure you’ll be over the moon with the ease and flexibility it offers.
CEUs To Go: Take Your Continuing Education Anywhere!
The even bigger news is now CEU360’s seminar-on-demand courses are viewable on your iPad, iPhone or Android mobile device! Using a new cloud-based solution, we now stream our top of the line continuing education video courses directly to your tablet or smartphone. Take your learning with you, and take even more control of your educational experience.
Completing your continuing education from the comfort of home used to be the be-all, end-all of convenience. Not anymore. Now, employees who use the CEU360.com learning management system can finish up their required continuing education at home, at the office, on the bus or at the beach. The power is, literally, in their hands.
Want This for Your Employees?
Take a look at CEU360.com in action.
In a free, personal demo, get all of your questions answered.
Get My Free Demo →
We’re happy to announce that we’ve added 16 brand new, flat out awesome continuing education courses to our catalog, to enhance the learning experience for your team.
Just check out this list:
- Fundamentals for Childhood Occupations
- Solutions For Sensory Processing Disorders
- Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndromes: Evidence-Based Functional Interventions and Examination
- Geriatric Balance and Fall Prevention: Evidence-based Examinations and Interventions
- Manual Therapy for Instant Relief: Effective Techniques for Neck and Shoulder Dysfunction
- Orthopedic Mythbusting
- Rehabilitation for the Cardiac Impaired with an Adjunctive Look at the Vascular System
- Rehabilitation Considerations for Patients with Primary or Secondary Pulmonary Disorders
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Alexia-Agraphia Treatment: Exploiting Neuroplasticity
- Acquired Apraxia Treatment: Exploiting Neuroplasticity
- Aphasia Treatment: Exploiting Neuroplasticity
- Innovative Interventions to Treat Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Dance for Physical Therapy: Use of Ballet Barre and Dance Methods for Rehabilitation
- Real Life Ethics: True Stories and Examples from the Massage Practice
- Social Marketing 101
Phew…That’s a whole lotta courses. And the better news is that we’re already working on another batch for an August 1st (or sooner) release. If you’re team is already a part of the CEU360.com family, these courses are available now within their library. But if you haven’t come on over to the bright side yet, and want to learn how you can provide all these courses and more to your team for one flat fee, hit us up for a demo today!
Ready to have access to all this and more? Schedule a Demo today to learn how!Request a Demo